Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gobble Gobble...

Our Gobble Gobble this year felt a little different (in a good way) as we were just coming back from from our tropical vacation. I was worried we would be tired as we were running on about 5 hours of travel sleep but we were good and so glad we made it back to celebrate with family. Thanksgiving just wouldn't be the same without being with family.  Here are a few pictures of our house decorations this year and Thanksgiving dinner at Mom2's house. (p.s. Yes, for those wondering I call Mr. A's mom "Mom2." Can't recall how it really came about, but her and I just started using it and it's stuck ever since. I think it sounds so much better than mother-in-law)

 My favorite Fall decor piece is our Pumpkin Turkey! For those wondering I found him about two years ago at Tai Pan Trading, and yes I use a real pumpkin. 
Beautiful and fun Thanksgiving tablescape at Mom2 house! The kiddo including Mr. A enjoyed the Thanksgiving themed rubber duckies. Our niece Maddie made our amazing place settings again. I love to watch how her crafting skills have evolved over the years.  
This year we all got our hands dirty and helped with dinner. It was fun!! 
The Carvers!
The Mashers and the Seasoners! 
Our Yearly Family Photo! This year we all got cute Snowman!

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed that you posted about Thanksgiving! It was such a great day!

    ReplyDelete