Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Adventures and a Hint of Fall

As you have probably noticed in the past, we always tend to visit my parents during the colder months. Which is completely strange considering I'm not a big fan of cold weather! Did you hear that winter I don't mind if you hibernate this year and allow Fall and Spring to shine for a little bit longer.

We were calling this our summer trip but I would actually have to classify it as a Fall trip since Fall was starting to show, and we were completely okay with that. It's so amazing to see trees actually change color!! I forget how much I love fall there! O parents of mine don't get too excited, this doesn't mean that we are moving, but I can guarantee that more visits during summer and fall are in order.
 Welcome Fall! You are a beautiful sight to see!
Especially considering it's officially October tomorrow and it's still 100+ here in Cali...
 First Stop of the Trip - Park City
 We toured the town and even got adventuresome and went on the Alpine Slide. 
This was a must on Adams list and we even got my mom to go.
 Get Ready...
 Get Set....

  She made it! With a smile and all!
I think they might have had a little fun that day. What do you think?
 
Second Stop of the Trip - Olympic Park
It was cool sight to see... 
 Third Stop of the Trip...Swiss Days
So much good stuff and vendors that I didn't have time to take pics, except for this one of my mom during the crazy thunder storm. It was cool though we eat our Swiss Taco and carried on after the storm passed.
  
Next Stop...Devils Slide (That is what the locals call it I guess?)
Not sure where this was we just came across it on our way to my parents.
Final Stop....Bear Lake 
Spent a few hours visiting my brohter Curtis for the day...Camera died so no pics of the family...

We did try an amazing burger from Merlin's...no one tried the 15 pound Merlinator...Next Time...Next Time
And our Final Stop.....Home!
It was a great trip! See Everyone next time!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And the slide is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever commented on your post. These pictures make me want to visit Utah. I've only been over one hot and rocky Southern corner of it, but I see that there is a lot of really scenic areas.

    ReplyDelete