Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

26 miles Across the Sea...Santa Catalina

Last month is was off to Catalina we went as Mr. A was humming a song about Catalina Island I had never...I mean never heard. I had to download it just so I could figure out what the heck he was talking about. For those interested its called "26 Miles -Santa Catalina" by the Four Preps.  It was quite entertaining and so was the weekend. It is a slow paced island with a lot of visitors. We just strolled around the island by foot, by boat, and by golf cart. It was a fun short vacation celebrating Mr. A's new job. Here are a few pics from the visit.
 

 Our friend Mr. Pelican greeting us as we arrived.
Where we slept for the weekend.
Just kidding we all know Mr. A doesn't camp...lol
View from atop the Island. 
 Cheese and Wine Time...
Glass Bottom Boat Time...
and some happy pups excited to be going home. 

3 comments:

  1. Adam's Dad and I probably sang that song to him when he was little. I love it. Need to put it on my ipod. Cute pup picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun! I have never been to Catalina. Looks pretty!!

    ReplyDelete