Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

13 Goals



Happy New Year! 
I've decided to write my goals out this year in hopes of actually accomplishing more of them. 
Wish we luck! 

13 Goals for 2013: 

1. Embrace becoming THIRTY! (13 more days to go! EEKS!!!)
2. Makeover my blog 
3. Explore buying items online more 
4. Discover me more
5. Go hiking with Mr. A & pups more
6. Read at least one book (not very good at ever finishing one)
7. Finish getting DEBT FREE (minus the house)
8. Paint master bedroom (Which means pick a color already!!)
9. Find my style of getting healthy
10. Make time for my hobbies 
11. Blog at least once a month 
12. Become less of a procrastinator on buying gifts
13. Make my craft room/office more into my inspirational place  

3 comments:

  1. Love your goals, many sound like things I should do too :) But, I do love buying online, many times they have free shipping and free return shipping (Nordstrom is one.) That helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the 13 goals for 2013! great goals! i will be watching to see how your craft room transforms!

    ReplyDelete