Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Festivities!

 This years we were so excited to celebrate Halloween. I think it is because we were so busy last year with Adam's store, the Walters wedding, and us still settling into our house and planning our own wedding - the holiday just slipped on by.  This year that was definitely not the case.

1st ~ We hosted a Pumpkin Carving Party at our house!
2nd ~  I dressed up at work as Tetris pieces along with some of my colleges for a luncheon we had.
3rd ~ Adam and I attended a Halloween party our friends were having. So Fun!
You got it! Adam was a Shower and I was his Loofa...

 And last but not least...We passed out Halloween candy to our neighborhood kids for the first time.  It was so much fun. We set up our fire pit out front ordered some pizza and gave candy out to about 80 kids!!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! And your Halloween costumes are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally!!!! a post, yay! so happy to see you had a fab halloween. btw, i want those pumpkin stands. you need to tell me where you found them. you 2 are 2 cute for words. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree about the pumpkin stands -- love them!! Now if you were living in my house, you would know a proper pumpkin display can only be made out of cinder blocks : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...Glad everyone loves the stands. I have to give credit to our friends John & Tracy they gave them to us last year as a gift! I was super excited to use them this year. Kristin I loved your stands too...way more stable...ours were a bit leery in the wind and kids...lol

    ReplyDelete