Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Cali Reception

 Hurray for Parties!!! This past weekend Adam parents hosted a backyard wedding celebration at their house for us. It was so much fun!!! We had everything from a taco man / hot dog cart to a Sweet's table that I have to say was soooo much fun putting together. (I think it just might become my new little hobby...lol  Anyone interested?) Anyways I wanted to share a few pictures from the night. p.s. Our friend Kevin Rogers took all the photos you are about to see. He did such an amazing job capturing the whole event!!

Taco's Del8 provided the best taco's ever...they even had quesadilla's. My favorite!!
I do have to say Adam's favorite and the biggest hit of night was the hot hog cart guy!!
Defintiely not the healthiest hot dogs in the world but O so good....they are wrapped in bacon!!
My Pride and Joy of the Night! 
The party really got started when we had the best lounge singer / classic rock guy "Roadhouse Ron" play live. 
Thanks for the find Mom. :) 

 Our friends Kevin & Linz + baby!! Thanks again for being in our wedding!!
My favorite picture of the night with an amazing family friend Marian!!
The girls! 
 The party really got started when we had the best classic rock guy ever!!
Roadhouse Ron, thanks again!
 I have to say that the best part of the night was when our friend Chris (Adam's Best Man) surprised us with a wedding video he put together from our trip!! It was the best present anyone could have given us!! It is something we will always cherish! Thanks Chris! (Working on getting a link up to the video - check back in a few days)

1 comment:

  1. it was such a great night! the decor was amazing and the couple looked extremely happy. we love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete